Advising Seniors on Independent Living Choices
- Are you finding it more difficult to climb the stairs in your home?
- Do you struggle with staying on top of your home, garden, etc.?
- Does the idea of having your own private apartment with housekeeping services at your disposal, or the option to eat meals with your neighbors, appeal to you?
Senior Resources, Inc. helps seniors just like you throughout the greater Los Angeles area determine which independent living options best fit their lifestyle. Our goal is make your life healthier, happier and more independent.
You may qualify for an independent senior living community if you:
- No longer want the burden of having to maintain a home and want to try apartment living
- Have a spouse who is having some minor challenges with daily living activities
- Want to spend more time with people who have similar interests
The staff at Senior Resources, Inc. offers years of experience in working with the senior community. When you work with us, we do all the research for you. We look at whether the residences offer the activities and amenities that you have told us are important to you and your family. We speak with the administrators, activity directors and food staff, many of whom we have long-term relationships with to confirm how well their staff can meet your specific needs.
How do we match your needs to the senior independent living facility?
Here are some examples of how we can help:
- You enjoy cooking, but don’t want to have to cook all the time. We’ll make sure there are other options either within the senior community or nearby.
- You can’t bear the thought of being separated from your beloved dog, cat or bird, we’ll look for communities that allow pets.
- You or your spouse have certain dietary restrictions such as celiac disease, diabetes, Kosher, Halal, we’ll make sure the general community you move into offers these options.
- You want to be within a short drive of your doctor’s office or a major hospital or medical facility we’ll find a residence or community that meets those requirements.
Contact Senior Resources, Inc. today and discover the wealth of knowledge and the many options we offer in independent senior living communities.